MOA Foodtrip


January 25, 2019
SM Mall of Asia




I was overwhelmed with the time they gave us for our lunch break, which was nearly three hours. And being in the one of the biggest malls in the country, I was excited to try new things, those that we don' get to see or eat in around our area.  (continuation of this post http://jshappenings.blogspot.com/2019/02/papja-convention-2019-part-1.html)

However, things are not always as they seem. Trying something new can go three ways - it's just as you expected, more than what you expected, or nothing like you expected.

With the time ticking and where 50% of the time we were walking, there was no time to waste, or so I thought:
  1. Sometimes it's okay to be adventurous and yet practical.
  2. Sometimes it's okay to break the routine.
  3. Sometimes it's okay to be spontaneous.
Planned to try this for the love of CHEESE unfortunately it did not reach my expectations.

Sbarru, where we had lunch, had a school canteen vibe and yet the food was topped with the cheese I was craving for.
Cold Stone, didn't eat there but I was greatly amused by the exhibition of flipping ice cream. Also was given a free taste. The place is a cool place to hang out, I can feel Jimmy Neutron or Archie hanging around here.
I hope you didn't mind Kuya stranger, it was my first time to reach the area where the Ferris wheel is located. However, we weren't able to ride because of time constraint and the reported earthquake.
Near the Bay, the horizon was breath taking, buildings, ships, water, sky all meeting together, and also with visitor trash below us. It's a sad sight to see how people littered.



So what I thought was a long time that actually felt like a snap, made me realize that it wasn't the time that measured the fun and experience, but living the moment and sharing it with the people you were with along the way, which made everything meaningful and memorable.

Comments

You may also check out these