The Lucky Day



It’s great to be back on and share with the world, awesome finds, spectacular adventures, reflective mundane moments, all the little and big events that can connect with people.

Let’s start shall we?

A couple weeks ago, I had a lucky card; winning candy from La boite a bonbons. It was splendid timing because earlier that month, I was reading about the brand of candy. There was a collection of stores in a form of a magazine that was found in our mailbox. Curious about local and national stores that are not the usual retailers you see in plazas and malls, I browsed through. One that caught my attention was a pack of gummies. And you can see where this is connecting. In case not, I‘ll go further.

The brand only slightly shown in the booklet was enough for me to know more. So, I grabbed my phone to search the brand and the products available. It all seemed so good to eat and share. Unfortunately, I did not get to order right away with a lot of things happening that time. But my sweet tooth must have some kind of contact with the toothfairy and somehow granted my wish to try these candies.


It was beautifully packed in this box.

I’d like to thank La bite la bonbons for partnering with Fido and allowing us users to have the chance to try your products.

Until then, this is me, Just Saying…









 

Comments

You may also check out these